AISA Annual General Meeting 2011
The 2011 AGM will be held on Tuesday 22 November via Teleconference from 5:30pm AEST:
The venue for each branch:
- Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne: 5:15pm for 5:30pm start
- Adelaide: 4:45pm for 5:00pm start
- Brisbane: 4:15pm for 4:30pm start
- Perth: 2:15pm for 2:30pm start
The purpose of the AGM is to:
- Adelaide - TBA
- Confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting.
- Share committee reports on the activities of AISA during the last preceding financial year.
- Review the financial position of the Association.
- Elect office-bearers of AISA and at least one ordinary member of the Executive Committee.
The following are the office-bearers of AISA. All office-bearer positions are open for election, as well as for ordinary member of the Executive Committee.
Nominations of candidates for the above positions:
- National Director (Chair)
- Deputy National Director (Vice-Chair)
- Membership Director (Membership Officer)
Nominations are now closed, the following nominations have been made.:
- National Director (Chair): Benn Dullard
- Deputy National Director (Vice-Chair): Fatemah Beydoun
- Membership Director: Arno Brok
- Secretary: Mark Gill
- Treasurer: Ray Kantor
- Ordinary Member: Audrey Lyon
- Ordinary Member: Elaine Muir
Members who can not attend at any scheduled location are able to assign their vote to a proxy. A proxy is a financial member who attends the AGM.
The proxy form is available for download here.
To assign your proxy vote, please complete this form and email it to Secretary@aisa.org.au. Your email address as recorded on the AISA Member Register will be regarded as your signature. You may also sign and post it to GPO Box 2157 SYDNEY, NSW 2001.
Your proxy must be received by close of business on Monday 21 November 2010.
You need to be an AISA member in good standing, who has agreed to abide by our Code of Ethics and paid all Membership Fees due, in order to participate in our AGM.
Deadline to Join/Renew for AISA AGM 2011
You must be an AISA member in good standing, who has agreed to abide by our Code of Ethics and paid all Membership Fees due, in order to participate in our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 22 November 2011.
To ensure you can participate in our AGM, you need to renew, or apply to join, in time for this to be received before 5:30pm AEST on Monday 21 November 2011.