AISA Annual General Meeting 2012
The 2012 AGM will be held on Wednesday 12 December via Teleconference from 5:30pm AEST:
The venue for each branch:
- Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne: 5:15pm for 5:30pm start
- Adelaide: 4:45pm for 5:00pm start
- Brisbane: 4:15pm for 4:30pm start
- Perth: 2:15pm for 2:30pm start
The agenda of the AGM is as follows:
- Canberra - RSVP before 5pm Monday 10 December for access to Canberra venue
- Sydney - RSVP before 5pm Monday 10 December for access to Sydney venue
- Call to order and Welcome statement
- Confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting - download here (members only).
- Share committee reports on the activities of AISA during the last financial year.
- National Director's Report - download here (members only).
- Membership Director's Report - download here (members only).
- Treasurer's Report - download here (members only).
- Review the financial position of the Association - download here (members only) - resolution accepting the Financial Statements for Year ended 30 June 2012:
a. The financial statements of the Association for the fiscal year ended 30 June 2012, prepared by Satill & Miller, under their audit report dated 5 December 2012, are approved, which approval shall be evidenced by signature of the Committee Declaration.
b. The approved Financial Statements, Dated 30 June 2012, together with the Auditors report for those statements be placed before the Annual General Meeting, Dated 12 December 2012 in accordance with the requirements as determined under the Associations Incorporation ACT 2009.
- Elect office-bearers of AISA and at least one ordinary member of the Executive Committee. At the closing of nominations only a single nomination for all positions was received, the following nominees are to be elected:
- National Director (Chair) - Benn Dullard
- Deputy National Director (Vice-Chair) - Arno Brok
- Treasurer - Grae Meyer-Gleaves
- Secretary - Kevin Conolly
- Membership Director (Membership Officer) - Fatemah Beydoun
- Ordinary Member (Marketing Director) - Elaine Muir
- Adelaide Branch Chair (Branch Executive) - Alexander Hoffman
- Brisbane Branch Chair (Branch Executive)- Lani Refiti
- Canberra Branch Chair (Branch Executive) - Michael Hodge
- Melbourne Branch Chair (Branch Executive) - Beverly Roche
- Perth Branch Chair (Branch Executive) - Steve Simpson
- Sydney Branch Chair (Branch Executive) - John Green
- Any other business
Meeting Minutes - download here (members only, must be logged in)
Members who can not attend at any scheduled location are able to assign their vote to a proxy. A proxy is a financial member who attends the AGM.
The proxy form was emailed to members on 12 November 2012. If you need this re-sent please contact Secretary@aisa.org.au.
To assign your proxy vote, please complete this form and email it to Secretary@aisa.org.au. Your email address as recorded on the AISA Member Register will be regarded as your signature. You may also sign and post it to GPO Box 2157 SYDNEY, NSW 2001.
Your proxy must be received by 5:30pm AEST on Tuesday 05 December 2012.
You need to be an AISA member in good standing, who has agreed to abide by our Code of Ethics and paid all Membership Fees due, in order to participate in our AGM.
Deadline to Join/Renew for AISA AGM 2012
You must be an AISA member in good standing, who has agreed to abide by our Code of Ethics and paid all Membership Fees due, in order to participate in our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 12 December 2012.
To ensure you can participate in our AGM, you need to renew, or apply to join, in time for this to be received before 5:30pm AEST on Monday 10 December 2012.