AISA Annual General Meeting 2013
The 2013 AGM will be held on Wednesday 11th December via Teleconference hosted locally in each branch from 5:30pm AEST:
The venue for each branch:
- Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne: 5:15pm for 5:30pm start
- Adelaide: 4:45pm for 5:00pm start
- Brisbane: 4:15pm for 4:30pm start
- Perth: 2:15pm for 2:30pm start
The agenda of the AGM is as follows:
- Adelaide: CQR, 196 Fullarton Road, Dulwich - RSVP here
- Brisbane: Cisco Systems, Level 12, 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane - RSVP here
- Canberra: EMC, Level 6, 121 Marcus Clarke St, Canberra - RSVP here
- Melbourne: ANZ, Upper Ground Conference Suites (Core C), 833 Collins Street, Melbourne - RSVP here
- Perth: Amcom, Level 2, 40 St George's Terrace, Perth - RSVP here
- Sydney: Westpac, 60 Martin Place, Sydney - RSVP here
- Call to order and welcome statement
- Update on organisational structure and format of meeting.
- Confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting - download here (must be loggged in).
- Share committee reports on the activities of AISA during the last financial year.
- Membership Report - download here (must be logged in).
- Finance Report - download here (must be logged in).
- National Directors Report - download here (must be logged in).
- Confirmation of elected AISA directors. Under new constitution all existing directors are taken to be elected on three year terms commencing at the date the new constitution was adopted, six directors have opted to remain as directors and thus all positions for elected directors are filled. The elected directors are as follows:
- Arno Brok
- Kevin Conolly
- Benn Dullard
- Carmen Harrison
- Grae Meyer-Gleaves
- Nick Morgan
- Confirmation of Branch Chairs:
- Adelaide Branch Chair
- Brisbane Branch Chair
- Canberra Branch Chair
- Melbourne Branch Chair
- Perth Branch Chair
- Sydney Branch Chair
- Any other business
Members who can not attend at any scheduled location are able to assign their vote to a proxy. A proxy is a financial member who attends the AGM. Your proxy must be received by 5:30pm AEST on Friday 6th December 2013.
The proxy form is available here.
To assign your proxy vote, please complete this form and email it to Secretary@aisa.org.au. Your email address as recorded on the AISA Member Register will be regarded as your signature.
You need to be an AISA member in good standing, who has agreed to abide by our Code of Ethics and paid all Membership Fees due, in order to participate in our AGM.