Time and place of the meeting
Notice is given that the 2016 annual general meeting (AGM) of Australian Information Security Association (the Company) will be held at Sydney: PWC, Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street on 12 December 2016 at 5:30pm AEDT.
Members can attend in person in Sydney or any of their branch locations (see below for details).
1. Opening address by the Chair
2. Financial statements and other reports | To receive and consider the financial statements of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2016 and the reports by directors and auditor therein
3. Election of directors | An election of directors is to be held if the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies
4. General | To transact any business that may be lawfully brought forward.
- Sydney: PWC, Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street
- Melbourne: ANZ Building, Upper Ground Floor, 833 Collins St, Docklands
- Perth: Ernst & Young – Room 6, Level 5, 11 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth WA 6000
- Adelaide: Ernst & Young 121 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000
- Brisbane: BDO, Level 10, 12 Creek St, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Canberra: RSA Offices - Level 6, 121 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra
- Hobart: Parliament Co-Working - 11/13 Morrison St, Hobart TAS 7000 (Hobart Branch will meet at Jack Greene for a social event after the AGM)
- Darwin: Kinetic IT - Board room, Level 5, 24 Mitchell Street, Darwin
Annual Report 2015-16
New Director Nominations
As described in AISA’s constitution, each member entitled to vote at a meeting of members may vote: