Join us for to hear from professionals working in the cyber security and information technology sector to learn about current threats and how to best protect company operations and information.
Registration open from 8:00am
Conference: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Networking drinks served in the foyer area: 5:05pm - 6.05pm
Download the program here
Download the breakout sessions descriptions here
We have sponsorship, exhibition and branding opportunities for this conference. If you would like to be sent the prospectus, please email the AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo on [email protected] or call mobile 0403 232 317.
Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth
207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Green Zone Facility: https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-and-resorts/pp-perth/caring-for-our-guests.html
Available 24 hours a day for AUD48 per night including unlimited entries and exits.
Self-parking in our undercover car park is available at the following competitive rates but does not include unlimited enteries and exits:
• 0 to 1 hour at AUD6
• Day rate 6:00am to 6:00pm at AUD18
• Night rate 6:00pm to 6:00am at AUD12
• 24 hours at AUD25
Please note our carpark has a maximum clearance height of 1.9 metres and is subject to availability.
Please ensure you login to register for this event. Registration is free for AISA members.
To be become a member of AISA please click here to join.
Before registering to this event, please consider the registration information:
- Upon entry into the hotel you will need to provide your full name and mobile number as part of the COVID-19 contact tracing (via a QR code)
- Please collect your name badge, lanyard and conference bag at the AISA Registration Desk located in the foyer area
- Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are strictly limited to the amount of attendees and we are unable to accept walk ins on the day. You must be pre-registered to attend this conference
- Please stay at home if unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 - have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. It is also the individuals’ responsibility to maintain physical distancing requirements, so please follow the advice of venue staff and room notices and signage and please seek assistance (at AISA registration desk or venue staff) if you become unwell during the event.
CONSENT TO SHARE DETAILS
A list of consenting registrants details will be provided to our sponsors and exhibitors. These details will include full name, position, organisation and email address. At registration you will be asked if you consent to having your details shared with sponsors and exhibitors, by selecting a yes or no response.
If you have any enquiries regarding this event please contact the AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email: [email protected]
AISA is monitoring and assessing new developments pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors is our top priority. We encourage our members to monitor the Department of Health for additional information, as well as recommendations for protecting themselves from an infection.
CODE OF CONDUCT
AISA has a Code of Conduct for events, that outlines our expectations for all participants. Event organisers and AISA officials are onsite to enforce this code and require full cooperation to help us promote a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone. Decisions related to the Code of Conduct are at the sole discretion of the event organiser and AISA officials and are final.
Full Code of Conduct details are available at: www.aisa.org.au/Events_code_of_Conduct
If you are no longer able to attend the Conference, please let us know at least 48 hours prior to the event date via email [email protected]
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.