Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH):
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is one of the most sought-after cybersecurity certifications around the globe. Organizations like the DoD and ANSI have endorsed and/or accredited the CEH course. This program incorporates instruction and practice to get students ready to take the CEH certification exam as well as the CEH Practical Exam. Candidates who successfully pass both exams earn the CEH Master credential as well as their CEH certification.
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so you will be better positioned to setup your security infrastructure and defend against future attacks. An understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities helps organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture toward the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
The MasterClass Certified Ethical Hacker program includes two courses and two certifications!
Not only will candidates undertake the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course, but EC-Council are bundling either the CPENT pen-test self-paced program to help you get your skills moving toward a career in pen-testing or the CHFI self-paced program to help you get you ready for a career in computer forensics.
Students are given the choice to:
Add either the CPENT or the CHFI course to their package. Training for either the Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) course or the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) course will be given to each student via EC-Council’s online, self-paced, streaming video program. Whether you want to add pen-test skills or computer forensic skills to your program, Masterclass has you covered.
- CPENT (Pen-test): Teaches students how to apply the concepts and tools taught in the CEH program to a pen-test methodology in a live cyber range.
- CHFI (Computer Forensics): Teaches students a methodological approach to computer forensics including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking; Footprinting and Reconnaisance; Scanning Networks; Enumeration; Vulnerability Analysis; System Hacking;
- Malware Threats; Sniffing; Social Engineering; Denial-of-Service; Session Hijacking; Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots;
- Hacking Web Servers; Hacking Web Applications; SQL Injection; Hacking Wireless Networks;
- Hacking Mobile Platforms; IoT Hacking; Cloud Computing; Cryptography
About the exam:
The live Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Course will teach students the 5 phases of Ethical Hacking and show them how to use the tools the hackers use in each of the phases. The course will prepare students for the CEH certification exam as well as the CEH Practical exam. Successful candidates who pass both will earn the CEH Master credential.
After taking an authorized course, candidates can attempt the CEH exam. Candidates that successfully pass the exam will receive their CEH certificate and membership privileges. After proving knowledge by achieving the CEH credential, candidates have the added option to proceed to attempt the CEH (Practical) exam to prove their skills and abilities. The CEH (Practical) is a 6-hour practical exam created by subject matter experts in the ethical hacking industry. The exam tests skills and abilities in a timed environment across major operating systems, databases, and networks. Candidates with both the CEH and CEH (Practical) certifications are designated as CEH Masters, having validated the full scope of their abilities.
Exam Insurance Program:
Here at Masterclass we know that test taking can be very stressful, so we have developed a program to put your mind at ease. While no one can guarantee that you will pass the exam, we can offer you Exam Insurance: If you fail either certification exam included in this program on the first attempt, EC-Council will pay for the next attempt. Any further attempts can be purchased at the reduced “retake” rate.
Who should attend:
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator; Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer;
- Information Security Manager / Specialist; Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager;
- Information Security Professionals / Officers; Information Security / IT Auditors;
- Risk / Threat / Vulnerability Analyst; System Administrators; Network Administrators and Engineers
Sessions & Times:
The training will be delivered online for 8 hours per day, from 10:00am - 6:00pm (AEDT) over 5 days duration on the following dates:
- Monday 25 October 2021
- Tuesday 26 October 2021
- Wednesday 27 October 2021
- Thursday 28 October 2021
- Friday 29 October 2021
Carlo Tannoury is an information security enthusiast with over 22 years of experience. During his illustrious career, he has worked with AIG, Barry University, Disney Land, ARAMCO, TTA, Exxon, American Airlines, US Southern Command, US Coast Guard, US Army, US Navy, US Department of Defense, Florida Department of Transportation, US Department of Justice, US Department of the Interior ‘National Park Service’ and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Carlo is also engaged with EC-Council to facilitate the C|EH training program, brining experience of first-hand knowledge to the participants.
I just wanted to make you aware that we completed the lecture series for CEH today, under the tutelage of Michael Vien. Michael’s depth of knowledge and wealth of experience made the lectures both educational and extremely entertaining. He made an effort to provide real-time demonstrations for many of the concepts that were discussed. I wanted to thank AISA for working with EC Council to make this training available for us at a reasonable cost. I believe everyone attending the course learnt lots, and I can say without hesitation that it was the most enjoyable course that I have done. Now for the exams and CHFI :) - AISA Member, Mike McTigue
The course is offered to only AISA members. Please note a minimum of 12 registrants is required for this training course to proceed.
AISA member: $3,200 + GST. Please sign in to register for this event.
Become a member of AISA: If you would like to become an AISA member you can join here
Register & Pay:
- Members must be signed in to register
- Once registered, click on the button Proceed to Checkout to make your payment via credit card
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once payment have been made
- Registrations without payment will not be excepted
For any queries regarding this event please contact Susanna Palermo, Event & Sponsorship Manager via email [email protected]