Registrations for this event are now closed
AGM and End of Year Celebration
You are welcome to attend both events or only the AGM OR the EOY celebration, the choice is up to you! Places are limited, so we do require you to register your attendance at each session. Please indicate within the Program Items of the Registration Page, you must proceed to checkout to complete your registration.
If you would like to attend the AGM online please click here to register.
Date: Wednesday 14 December 2022
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm (AEDT)
5:15pm - Registrations open
5:30pm - AGM commences
6:30pm - AGM concludes
6:30pm - EOY celebration
8:30pm - EOY celebration concludes
8:30pm - Event concludes
Venue: Dexus Place Melbourne, (North Tower entry from Exhibition Street)
Level 6, 101 Exhibition Street , Melbourne VIC 3000
Registrations Close: At 5pm on Friday 9 December 2022
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Please indicate which event/s you are attending in the program item when registering, YOU MUST PROCEED TO CHECKOUT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact the Events Coordinator Clare Dillon at [email protected]
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.