Title: Lessons learnt: Insights on how to improve incident response in your organisation
Businesses and organisations of all sizes are subject to an
increasing number of cyber attacks.
Andrew will delve into lessons learnt and findings from real-world scenarios, extracting invaluable lessons that empower organisations to navigate and fortify their ability to effectively respond to an incident. Uncover the strategies and insights essential for effective response and resilience in the face of cyber threats.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions of the speaker and networking drinks and finger food will be served after the presentation.
Andrew Malec. Andrew is a digital forensics and incident response specialist with experience across government, enterprise, and commercial environments. He has handled and investigated cyber incidents involving critical infrastructure, cloud environments, and employee misconduct.
Date: Thursday 15 February 2024
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm (ACST)
5:15pm – 5:30pm Registration and networking
5:30pm – 6:30pm Presentation
6:30pm – 7:30pm Networking and light refreshments
Venue: Gallery, Waymouth Room, 30 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Registrations close: At 5:00pm on Wednesday 14 February 2024
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Kylie Hatcher, Events Manager at [email protected]
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.