Topic: AISA QLD 2023 Launch
AISA and the AISA QLD branch continue to champion the development of a robust, information security sector by building the capacity of cyber professionals & advancing the cyber security & safety of the Australian public, business & governments.
In 2023, the AISA QLD executive committee is committed to embracing diversity in our community, by welcoming newcomers and seasoned professionals alike from any industry and cultural background. Join us as we welcome new members into the community, introduce you to the committee members and share with you our plans and mission for supporting our amazing cyber security community in 2023. Our speakers will share insights from AISA head office and a glimpse into what events, both social and educational, will be on the agenda for 2023.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers, and light refreshments will be served after the presentation.
Shelly Mills, AISA Board Director
Craig Ford, AISA Board Director,
Carrie Gurr, AISA QLD Branch Chair and
Bruce Large, AISA QLD Branch Deputy Chair
Date: Wednesday 29 March 2023
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm (AEST)
5:15pm - 5:30pm Registration
5:30pm - 6:30pm Panel session
6:30pm - 7:30pm Post event networking
Venue: Christie Conference Spaces, Bowman Room, Level 1, 320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
Note: entry is via Wharf Street
At 7:00am on Wednesday 8 March 2023
At 5:00pm on Tuesday 28 March 2023
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact the Event Manager, Kylie Hatcher at [email protected]
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.