This event is now full.
Tutorial Workshop: Cloud Native Security Platform
This workshop is an innovation by the Queensland Branch for members to experience interactive, hands-on learning that they can then apply independently to their own application contexts.
The objectives of the workshop are to gain hands-on experience to:
- Monitor and manage security postures for public cloud services like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Gain deep visibility and detect and respond to threats across multiple cloud service providers.
- Secure workloads, including hosts, containers and serverless across the application lifecycle.
- Integrate vulnerability scanning and compliance checks into the CI/CD workflow.
- Analyse containerized applications at runtime, with visibility into vulnerabilities and compliance status.
Participants should register for this event to have a place in the workshop and should have sufficient technical background to benefit from it.
A (soft) workbook will be provided to each participant for use during the workshop, to capture their ideas during the workshop, and for take-away on completion.
AISA Queensland would like to thank Palo Alto and Stuart Kiernan for their assistance and support for the workshop. The workshop will be followed by a light lunch.
It is important that participants commit to attending on the workshop date in February, given the limited number of places and the hands-on nature of the workshop.
Participants must bring their own laptop suitable for connection to the classroom LAN.
Facilitator: Will Robinson, Architect at Palo Alto
Date: Wednesday 22 February 2023
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm (AEST)
8:30am - 9:00am Registration
9:00am - 12:00pm Tutorial workshop by Palo Alto
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Light lunch
Corner of Edward and Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
At 5pm on Friday 13 February
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact the Event Coordinator Clare Dillon at [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsor:
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.