PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS CLOSED FOR REGISTRATIONS - WAITLIST NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Join us for to hear from professionals working in the cyber security and information technology sector to learn about current threats and how to best protect company operations and information.
Registrations from 8:00am
Conference: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Networking drinks served in the foyer area: 5:05pm - 6.05pm
Download the program here
Download the breakout sessions descriptions here
NEW! SPONSORED ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
Download the roundtable discussions here
Where and when are they held?
Roundtable discussions will be set up in the Queens Ballroom (lounge area) of Level 5, Hilton Brisbane. The roundtable discussions will be held during the concurrent sessions and run for a maximum of 40 minutes. The roundtables will be repeated four times and timings are below:
1. 10:45am – 11:25am
2. 11:30am – 12:10pm
3. 1:15pm – 1:55pm
4. 2:00pm – 2:40pm
190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Valet Parking – Available 24 hours a day for AUD $58
Self-Parking – Not available
COST TO ATTEND
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Members must be signed in to register
- Please ensure you respond to the questions asked - Consent to share details and/or Dietary requirements
- Once registered, click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration OR make payment via credit card
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Registrations that DO NOT submit order will not be accepted
Before registering to this event, please consider the registration information:
- From 1am AEST Thursday 14 April 2022, the requirement to check-in and to be fully vaccinated in a range of venues and events will end. This means registrants DO NOT need to check in or be fully vaccinated to enter the hotel and attend the conference - https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions/public-health-social-measures.
- Please collect your name badge, lanyard and conference bag at the AISA Registration Desk located in the foyer area of Level 5
- Please note that we are limited to the amount of attendees and we are unable to accept walk ins on the day. You must be pre-registered to attend this conference
- Please stay at home if unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 - have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. It is also the individuals’ responsibility to maintain physical distancing requirements, so please follow the advice of venue staff and room notices and signage and please seek assistance (at AISA registration desk or venue staff) if you become unwell during the event.
CONSENT TO SHARE DETAILS
A list of consenting registrants details will be provided to our sponsors and exhibitors. These details will include full name, position, organisation and email address. At registration you will be asked if you consent to having your details shared with sponsors and exhibitors, by selecting a yes or no response.
If you have any enquiries regarding this event please contact the AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email: [email protected]
AISA is monitoring and assessing new developments pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors is our top priority. We encourage our members to monitor the Department of Health for additional information, as well as recommendations for protecting themselves from an infection. We thank members, sponsors, speakers and volunteers for their continued support. AISA will continue to follow the advice of health authorities pertaining to the Coronavirus as needed.
CODE OF CONDUCT
AISA has a Code of Conduct for events, that outlines our expectations for all participants. Event organisers and AISA officials are onsite to enforce this code and require full cooperation to help us promote a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone. Decisions related to the Code of Conduct are at the sole discretion of the event organiser and AISA officials and are final.
Full Code of Conduct details are available at: www.aisa.org.au/Events_code_of_Conduct
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.