Canberra's Biggest Cyber Security Conference Begins in Just Over Two weeks!
March 20-22 2023, National Convention Centre Canberra
See our exciting conference program HERE
Our 2023 conference theme is 'Opportunities' with the following three exciting streams and their sub-themes:
|Cybercrime, Intel, Policing & Incidents
||Cyber Security, Incidents & Technology
||Governance, Policy & Strategy
Governance, Risk & Compliance
|Cyberstalking, Trolling & Online Abuse
||Policy & Government
||Executives & Boards
||Strategy & Planning
|Ransomware & Crisis Communications
||Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
||SOCI, Essential 8, 2023 Cyber Security Strategy
|Incident Response & Threat Hunting
||DevSecOps & Secure Coding
||Private & Public Sector Cooperation
World-renowned National and International Speakers!
With keynote speakers The Hon John Howard - former Prime Minister of Australia, Chris Hadfield - astronaut, engineer and military fighter/test pilot, Sally Walker - former Director Cyber of National Security UK and Risky Business Podcast collaborators Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau - the scene is set for an exciting and unique educational experience.
Take a look at our line-up of over 150 national and international speakers HERE
Registration offers fantastic value to every delegate
• Unrivalled networking opportunities
• Important CPE points
• Access to limited pre-conference workshops on Monday (20/3)
• A two day conference pass (Tuesday 21/3 & Wednesday 22/3)
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea,
• A ticket to the welcome reception on Monday evening
• Post conference drinks & canapes
• Conference dinner ticket on Tuesday evening at Parliament House
(Please note that tickets to the conference dinner are limited to 500 and once capacity is reached, your name will be added to the waitlist)
Register today to hear first-hand experiences from industry experts and seasoned practitioners from within the Australian cyber security industry on topics such as:
- Compliance by design
- Cyber supply security chain - trends and contemporary measures
- Cyber, privacy and the boardroom
- Principles of operational technology cyber security
- Machine learning in security: best practices and examples
- Journey modelling FAIR risk probabilities with Jupyter notebooks
- Cyber security challenges with cryptocurrency: Stories from the trenches
- Cyber + education - challenges and opportunities
- Cyber security and sports analogies
- Things I wish I knew about becoming a CISO
PLUS MUCH MORE!
Be inspired by extraordinary thought leaders.
Hear about the trends we can expect to see in the coming years.
Learn new techniques to secure your environments.
Find out how you can adopt a more robust and holistic approach to cyber security to ensure you always stay one step ahead!
Need help to justify your attendance at CyberCon Canberra 2023?
Download our 'Justification Letter' HERE