New era in cyber publishing nears
AISA’s official industry magazine, Cyber Today, launches in April.
Cyber Today is published twice yearly in April and July, giving members the opportunity to submit high-quality articles relevant to the readership, including case studies, thought-leadership columns and informative how-to guides.
In addition, each issue will feature cyber articles by highly regarded science writer David Braue.
Cyber Today is relevant to all market sectors, including:
- Education and training
- Government, and
- SMBs and large corporations.
The magazine’s regular features will:
- Stimulate discussion on a diverse range of topic areas impacting the sector such as government strategy and policy, international standard, cyber innovation
- Deliver updates on new technology, processes and potential suppliers
- Discuss career development such as leadership, diversity and new opportunities
- Showcase exporter successes.
Cyber Today will be distributed to members online.
The high-quality print version will be used at industry events and distributed through Executive Media’s 40,000 subscribers.
For advertisement enquiries, please contact Phil Jones from Executive Media on 0424 420 233.
For content enquiries to submit articles, please contact AISA marketing manager Megan Spielvogel.