Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsoring AISA provides your organisation with the opportunity to align your brand with the leading information security association in Australia. Your organisation will be able to demonstrate its support for the values of AISA and our objectives to foster and promote the development of the information security industry. In addition, your organisation will benefit from the following opportunities:
- Reach a highly targeted group of security and risk decision makers and influencers
- Raise the awareness of your company profile to relevant target audiences by increasing your visibility and brand awareness through various methods
- Network with AISA members and present your products and services in an exclusive forum
- Display your banner and present collateral to members
- Your logo will appear on the event listing on the AISA website and on the presentation slides at the event
- Option to have a business card draw (bowl and prize provided by sponsor)
- Option to give a three minute intro to the members.
Cost of Sponsorship
Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart and Darwin (20-40 people expected): $650 + GST
Canberra and Perth (30-50 people expected): $850 + GST
Melbourne (60-80 people expected): $1500 + GST,
Sydney (80-120 people expected): $2000 + GST
Opportunities for Sponsorship
- Branch Meeting Sponsorship - Branch meetings are held regularly in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Branch meetings are designed to enable knowledge sharing, lively debates and networking
- National Conference - The premier security event held late each year in Sydney that receives praise from both members and sponsors each year. The event has boasted sought-after guests and speakers both nationally and internationally Sponsors for this premier event can select from Bronze, Siler, Gold, or Platinum packages to maximise their opportunity to meet decision makers
- Perth Tech Day - The annual Perth Tech Day is organised by the AISA Perth committee and consists of tech focused presentations and workshops. This well established event is attended by many of Perth's security professionals
- National Sponsorship - AISA can work closely with you to tailor a sponsorship package which will provide your organisation with exposure throughout our branches across Australia, providing maximum opportunity to reach your audience.
Major events in 2017
BrisSec | 31 March 2017: Packages range from $1500 - $5000 + GST
Diversity Day, Melbourne | 26 April 2016: $1500 + GST
Canberra Security Day | 27 July 2017: $2000 + GST
Diversity Day, Sydney | 16 August 2017: $1500 + GST
Adelaide Security Day | 21 September 2017: $1500 + GST
National Conference | 10-12 October 2017: Packages from $6,800-$25,000 + GST
Perth Conference | 24 November 2017: Packages from $1500-$5,000 + GST.
To enquire about sponsorship please email firstname.lastname@example.org.